Ir para conteúdo

Posts Recomendados

Hi all,

I'm sorry I'm French and I don't speak Brasilian at all... thank you four your understanding smile.png

I would like to ask you some feedback about a project I'm currently submitting to Lego Ideas.

My goal is to propose a Saint Seiya Lego Set I made with my son.

I guess many fans would appreciate to have a Lego Saint Seiya in stores smile.png

Do you agree?

Here are some photos of the project.

Qd0kn46d_t.jpguj3tQlg3_t.jpgX0YXrNFC_t.jpgqvfSpKPb_t.jpg0Z7fDuq6_t.jpgisQX9Qn9_t.jpgRTNF2ag2_t.jpgSZUopoLU_t.jpg

Unfortunately I cannot use the photos below in the project, because I absolutely must show only official lego parts/minifigures, and the ones below are not Real Legos wink.png

QJk7kTVm_t.jpgv8Npi9Ax_t.jpg

If the project is validated, then I will have to obtain 100 votes in Lego Ideas within 2 monts, would you like to help me?

Don't hesitate to give me some comments/suggestions, I would appreciate smile.png

Thank you!

Link para o post
Compartilhar em outros sites

The pictures are a bit too small, but I like what I can make out of them, especially the Leo Cloth. I'd vote (provided it's free of charge, I mean, have you seen how little brazilian currency is worth internationally)?

Thank you :)

Yes creating an account in Lego Ideas is absolutely free!

And I'm glad to announce that my project has just been validated!

We have a chance now to have Saint Seiya products available in Lego Shops!

We have to vote now :) Here is the link --> https://ideas.lego.com/projects/75ff54c3-64ac-471e-a7ee-37cef68b5c11

Thank you in advance for your help! :)

• Like 3
Link para o post

I like this idea, but what exactly happens if you get those 100 votes?

And, btw, welcome, if you have any trouble using the forum, feel free to ask the staff. You probably noticed I changed your forum layout to the English version.

Link para o post

I like this idea, but what exactly happens if you get those 100 votes?

It's just the initial goal. A project need 10.000 votes in 2 years to be officially considered: https://ideas.lego.com/projects/create

Good luck, I'll be supporting too. Too bad Lego is probably the most valuable plastic material existing in Brazil.

• Like 1
Link para o post

Not to be "that guy" but while I think the project looks great, I can't help but remind of that one time someone put a Power Rangers set on Lego Ideas. It got all the votes for consideration but it ended up being discarted by something else.

What people talked about back in the day is that Lego will go after the ones that are easiest/cheapest to license. And considering how Bandai (and Japan as whole) are for those matters, I don't see it working.

Link para o post

Not to be "that guy" but while I think the project looks great, I can't help but remind of that one time someone put a Power Rangers set on Lego Ideas. It got all the votes for consideration but it ended up being discarted by something else.

What people talked about back in the day is that Lego will go after the ones that are easiest/cheapest to license. And considering how Bandai (and Japan as whole) are for those matters, I don't see it working.

I agree, however only Lego knows what licenses they need/want to buy, and if the benefits will be enough for them...

So as Saint Seiya fans, maybe we could have an incidence on the balance, there's a - small - opportunity to show what we want.

Step by step...

"Just for fun!" ;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ci6IcWwST84

Editado por nani1978
Link para o post

I am not familiar with the Lego policy, however if it exists even the slightest chance I think it worths a try. The one thing all Saint Seiya fans possess is hope.

Are there any others anime-based products produced by Lego?

Found in Wikipedia: Angry Birds, Toy Story, Cars, Disney Princesses, Mickey, Scooby-Doo, The Simpsons, SpongeBob, Marvel heroes, Ninja Turtles...

The video just for fun :) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ci6IcWwST84

We got 36 votes/100 today!

56 days to go!

Link para o post

Hi! I would like to thank all the persons who voted or supported the project! :)
The set reached 100 votes, I will try now to reach 1000! :)
To do this, I have now 410 days!
Thank you for sharing this if you also want to see Saint Seiya sets in Lego Stores!

Congrats! Keep going with this amazing job!

Link para o post

Thanks Thiago! :)

We reached 156 votes!

Please help me to share massively the project!

The next steps are 1000, 5000 and 10 000 votes!

1Hu6q2MK_t.jpg4urb9F31_t.jpg

Please vote here! ► https://ideas.lego.com/projects/75ff54c3-64ac-471e-a7ee-37cef68b5c11

Editado por nani1978
  • Like 2
Link para o post
  • 4 semanas depois...

Participe da conversa

Você pode postar agora e se cadastrar mais tarde. Se você tem uma conta, faça o login para postar com sua conta.

Visitante
Responder

×   Você colou conteúdo com formatação.   Remover formatação

Apenas 75 emojis são permitidos.

×   Seu link foi automaticamente incorporado.   Mostrar como link

×   Seu conteúdo anterior foi restaurado.   Limpar o editor

×   Não é possível colar imagens diretamente. Carregar ou inserir imagens do URL.

• Criar Novo...